The contract between you and us
We must receive payment in whole for the price of the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been received by sending an e-mail to you at the e-mail address you provide in your order form. This is not an Order Acceptance from KASHKA. Our acceptance of your order takes place on the dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we notify you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled your order in accordance with the clause ‘Right for you to cancel your contract’ below. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
Only adults (persons aged 18 and over) are entitled to enter into legally binding contracts and as a result are the only people entitled to transact through this site. Any other individuals who are unable to perform legally binding contracts are prohibited from ordering goods using this site. If you do not qualify do not use this site.
Pricing, Delivery and Discount Codes
- The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out in our website.
1.1. All of our prices are in UK Pounds. You will be billed in UK Pounds and if you purchase from outside the UK, currency fluctuations and credit card charges may make a difference to the amount billed on your credit card.
- You may be required to pay extra for delivery and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. Our delivery charges are set out in our website.
- Promotional discount codes: We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes (either directly or via third parties) which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website. Such codes may only be applied to purchases of full-price items and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discounts.
- View Delivery Times & Costs
- Please note that prices in all printed publications are correct at the time of publication and we reserve the right to amend these without prior notification.
Right for you to cancel your contract
- Subject to 3. below, you may cancel your contract with us for the goods you order at any time up to the end of the fourteenth working day from the date you receive the ordered goods. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty.
- To cancel your contract you must notify us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on +44 (0)1923432608.
- Your right to cancel your contract with us for the goods you have ordered is subject to:
- a) You calling us within 14 days of receiving your goods and receiving a ‘Returns Authorisation number’.
- b) The item(s) cannot be a Bespoke Special Order, or Earrings which due to their unique nature, cannot be exchanged or returned under any circumstances.
To return your item, visit Returns & Exchanges for more information.
- Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited from your credit card will be credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order provided that the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. If you do not return the goods delivered to you, in the way detailed above, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be credited to you.
Cancellation by us
- We reserve the right to cancel the contract between you and us if:
1.1. We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
1.2. we do not deliver to your area; or
1.3. one or more of the items you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
- If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail or by telephone, and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
Delivery of goods to you
- We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order. It is your responsibility to ensure that the delivery address you give us is correct and accurate and that there is somebody to sign for and take delivery of the goods from the delivery service used.
- All orders within the UK are delivered using Royal Mail Special Delivery or an alternative carrier during Royal Mail industrial action.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been dispatched to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- We make no promise that materials on our website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom, and accessing the website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- If your order is returned to us because the courier or postal service could not complete the delivery to you for whatever reason, then you will be responsible for the repeat delivery costs.
- View Delivery Times & Costs
- If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us by e-mail of the problem within 7 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
- If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 7 working days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us by e-mail or telephone at our contact address of the problem within 14 days of the date on which you ordered the goods. If you notify us of a problem under this condition, our only obligation will be, at your option either:
2.1. to make good any shortage or non-delivery; or
2.2. to replace any goods that are damaged or defective; or
2.3. to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose.
- Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify us of under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under the clause mentioned in 2.3. above.
- You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delays once the goods have left us and are in possession of the courier or Royal Mail.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent by e-mail to our contact address at email@example.com and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from time to time.
- Third Party Rights: Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the UK Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
- Third Party links: We may include hyperlinks on this Site to other websites or resources operated by parties other than KASHKA, including advertisers. KASHKA has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Web Site and is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-site pages nor are we responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offense caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external websites or resources.
2. We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy completeness or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published on our website. From time to time our site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Each and every transaction carried out is deemed to be completed within the United Kingdom and therefore shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English Law. The terms of this charter (and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claims of whatever nature in relation to them) shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with English Law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation thereto.
The Small Luxuries Trading Company Ltd is the operator of www.kashka.co.uk. All trademarks, product names and company names or logos sited herein are the property of their respective owners. No permission is given by us in respect of the use of any such brand names, photographs, product names or titles or copyrights and such use may constitute an infringement of the owners’ rights.
Events Beyond our Control
We will not be in breach of this Agreement or otherwise liable for any delay in performance if to the extent that any delay or failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
We reserve the right to change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
KASHKA occasionally releases promotion codes. To be the first to know about any offers or sale events, sign up to our newsletter.
To use a promotion code, please enter the code in the box provided on the basket page, click ‘Redeem’ and the discount will be applied to your shopping basket.
If you have any problems at all redeeming your code, please contact our Personal Shoppers on +44 (0)1923432608 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions
- Unless advised that your offer will automatically be applied to your basket, you must enter the promotion code during the checkout process when placing your order online, otherwise the discount will not be applied to your order.
- Promotion codes are only valid on full price items and exclude sale items, gift wrap, Gift Cards, special orders, the Charity Campaigns
- Only one code can be used per transaction.
- All offers are subject to stock availability and are subject to change at any time.
- Codes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative is available.
- Any promotion code offered on the website is valid only for use against a purchase made via the website, unless otherwise stated.
- If returning an item from an order purchased with a promotion code applied, then the same discount will be applied to each item of your order that you return. Further, any free promotional gift given with an order must also be returned if you are returning the item(s) to which the gift related.
The information we collect and how we use it
When you register to use our website we need to know your name, postal address and e-mail address. To process an order we also need your credit card number and expiry date, plus any security details that the credit card processor may require. This process takes place in a secure environment where your details cannot be accessed by anyone except for our Personal Order processing team. We use Nochex – secure payment services – to process your payments.
We gather this information to allow us to process your orders, register your account and contact you with information regarding your order and to recommend offers and products that maybe of interest to you by e-mail and post (subject to your right to unsubscribe or opt-out).
We may use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop the website and our services. These statistics do not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
From time to time we may provide some information to external agencies for research and analysis purposes. No personal information regarding your account is passed to these agencies.
If you are receiving e-mails from KASHKA and would like them to stop you can either opt out by using the link at the bottom of our e-mails, or contact our Personal Shoppers on +44 (0)1923432608 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Data Protection Act
The Small Luxuries Trading Company Ltd is registered for Data Protection and your data is safeguarded in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
Sale of Business
If this business is sold or integrated with another business, your details may be disclosed to our advisors and any prospective purchasers and their advisors and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
KASHKA web technology is hosted on a secure server using SSL technology (secure sockets layer) to ensure that all credit or debit card transactions are completely secure. Every time we receive an order, we use fraud checking systems as well as authentication processes before we fulfill it.When you use our website, the secure server will encrypt all of the personal information you send us, including credit or debit card number, name and address. Encryption turns the information you enter into complex code, which is then securely transmitted. We take all reasonable measures to keep your personal information, order and payment details secure. However, we cannot be held liable if an event beyond our control results in loss to you.
Our cookies help us to…
- Make our website work as you would expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook, Instagram, Pintrest and Twitter
- Personalise our site to you, to help you get what you need faster
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
Our own cookies
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering your search settings
- Showing you which pages you have recently visited
- Tailoring content to your needs
- Remembering your preferences such as layout and geographical preferences
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Our site, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties. A common example is an embedded YouTube video.
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily “Like” or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
These cookies enable Google Analytics software. It helps us take and analyse visitor information such as browser usage and new visitor numbers. That information helps us to improve the Site and your shopping experience, and to make our marketing campaigns relevant. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established
Cookies are widely used in online advertising. Neither us, advertisers or our advertising partners can gain personally identifiable information from these cookies.
You can learn more about online advertising at http://www.youronlinechoices.com. You can opt-out of almost all advertising cookies at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices although we would prefer that you didn’t as ultimately adverts help keep much of the internet free. It is also worth noting that opting out of advertising cookies will not mean you won’t see adverts, just simply that they won’t be tailored to you any longer.
This third party cookie shows us how you found our Site and which website you came from. This helps us know which of our online marketing channels is most effective. They also allow us to reward some external websites for directing you to us.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with anti-spyware software.
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing http://www.attacat.co.uk, a marketing agency based in Edinburgh. If you need similar information for your own website you can use their free cookie audit tool.