Terms & Conditions
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale govern the offer and sale of products on our website (KASHKA). The products purchased on KASHKA are directly sold by KASHKA.
The Small Luxuries Trading Company Limited’s (Trading as KASHKA) or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 35-37 Lowlands Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA13AW, United Kingdom.
Our company registration number is 09084092
VAT number: GB190 1267 23.
Warranties and Indication of Product Prices
- On our KASHKA website we offer for sale top-quality products.
- KAHSKA does not sell second-hand products, flawed products nor products of lower quality.
- The main characteristics of the products are shown on KASHKA inside each product schedule. The products offered for sale may not exactly correspond in terms of image or colours because of the Internet browser to access the products or of the monitor used to see the products.
- Prices are subject to change. Check the final price of sale before confirming the relevant order form.
- Should you decide to exercise your right to return purchased products, KASHKA will not accept returned products that are returned without the relevant labels or that have been altered from their original status or damaged.
Shipping and Delivery of the Products
- The refund will be made in the same way that the product was originally purchased. KASHKA shall start the refund procedure within fourteen (14) days and/or once received the returned goods, after checking that the return right has been correctly exercised and that the returned products are accepted.
- We can only refund the card originally used for the payment.
- The currency exchange rate for the credit shall be the same as the currency exchange rate of the original debit and consequently you shall not lose out in terms of bank interest.
Amendments and updates
The General Terms and Conditions of Sale may be amended from time to time, taking into consideration new laws and regulations but not limited thereto. The new General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be effective as of the date of publication on KASHKA.co.uk.
This text is a summary of the General Conditions of Sale.
CLAUSE 1. PRODUCTS – PRICE & VAT:
KASHKA products are craft made & in limited edition, therefore the pictures are as accurate as possible but the final product may vary slightly. Please read descriptions carefully
1.2. PRICE AND VAT.
The price includes VAT, which is based on the rate applicable in UK (20%). If your order is shipped to a country outside the EU, the VAT will be automatically deducted.
CLAUSE 2. ORDER & VALIDATION CHECKS
2.1. ORDER REGISTRATION
Online confirmation of the order represents a contractual commitment by you to pay the total price of the order & an undertaking by “KASHKA” to send the products. In some cases, “KASHKA” may not agree to deliver the order; in these rare cases any payment made will be fully refunded.
2.2. SAFE PAYMENT
All payment cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. In addition, in the interests of preventing fraudulent use of credit, debit and charge cards, we will validate the names, addresses and other information supplied during the order process against commercially available records (e.g. Electoral Roll data, Credit Reference Services). A third party may also be instructed to complete these checks. By ordering from KASHKA.co.uk you consent to such checks being made. We may need to contact you by letter, telephone or email to verify details before we are able to process and dispatch your order or we may be unable to accept your order. Any information given may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency, which may keep a record of the information. All information provided will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. These measures are taken, as extra protection for you, to ensure your online shopping experience with us is as safe and secure as possible.
Online payments are handled by Nochex. Nochex is authorised by the Financial Services Authority. All online transactions are secure as Nochex uses the industry standard – Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). For more information on Nochex and their privacy and security policy http://www.nochex.com/security/
The customer will be transferred to Nochex to process the payment by credit card or debit cards. Solely Nochex (and not KASHKA) will have access to your bank details. If a product is not available after the payment is processed, the customer will be refunded within fifteen (15) days or will be offered an equivalent product.
2.3. ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF RECEIPT
The customer will receive an email, which summarises the order. This email is the proof that the order has been successfully registered by the system.
CLAUSE 3. DELIVERY:
3.1. DELIVERY OF IN-STOCK PRODUCTS
KASHKA will do its best to deliver the order within three (3) to five (5) working days in UK, within seven (7) working days in the EU zone including Switzerland & Norway, and within seven (7) to fifteen (15) working days in other countries, after the order has been paid. Please note that an order registered after 1PM on Friday or on Saturday & Sunday will be handled on Monday morning. Any order registered on a bank holiday will be handled on the following working day.
Please note: KASHKA does not accept liability for any delivery instructions issued to the delivery company by the customer. If you leave instructions requesting a parcel to be left in a different location (e.g. shed, garage, neighbours, etc) we cannot accept responsibility if you fail to receive your parcel.
CLAUSE 4: ORDER RECEIPT & CLAIM
Please check that the parcel is not damaged, if you notice anything, inform the deliveryman immediately. Please return the product in its original packaging. In case of return, please note that return shipping costs are at the customers’ expense.
CLAUSE 5: COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICE
All content on this Site is protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and is Copyright © by The Small Luxuries Trading Company Limited/ KASHKA or, where applicable, independent content providers and third parties. All rights are reserved. Reproduction and/or transmission of any content, by any means, without the permission of The Small Luxuries Trading Company Limited/ KASHKA is prohibited by law.